Here are a few things:
1) We can manage the entire project — end-to-end.
Our clients understand a successful telecom project may require:
- Outside plant construction
- Network technicians
- Last-minute technology deployment substitutions
- Telecom procurement specialists/change-order interruption
- Carrier DMARC requirements and acceptance routines
- Multiple contract officers
- Multiple agencies
BaseCom management knows its way among all of the above: we can be your Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for your telecom project. Our in-house expertise and industry relationships mean streamlined project management, cost-competitiveness, complete accountability (no “finger pointing”) and executive accessibility before, during, and after the project.
And with our own call center, network operations center and fast executive support, you and your clients become our long-term partners.
2) We’re expert problem solvers because we’re operators, too.
BaseCom’s expertise is delivering creative solutions to difficult telecom problems. Our core executive team has been in the telecom industry for over 100 combined years, and with a wealth of industry contacts, absolutely no job is too complex or multifaceted.
Our experience lets us take a technology-agnostic approach to problem solving: we suggest exactly what suits our clients’ needs and budget rather than what’s easy to sell. This leads to real results for our clients:
- Making use of existing infrastructure rather than building new by our mastery of DSLAM, CMTS, SMF, or fixed Wireless technologies
- Overlaying 5GHz WiFi or new backbones
- Constructing campus-type networks via challenging WAN/LAN VLAN infrastructure requirements
Even though we are a small company, we have the resources to help the client in a hurry–we usually can deliver a complete range of connectivity construction for enterprise networks with the field experience to quote and meet fast lead times.
3) We can give your firm reliable fixed-price quotes and long-term financing.
We stake our reputation on custom, quality work and lasting relationships. Our clients appreciate when we estimate a project, we do our homework. We make sure potentially wayward dependencies are fully understood at the outset based on our decades of experience. That means we can honor quotes through the longest decision-making cycles.